NCAA X League

Online PS3 NCAA 11 Dynasty

Smackboard.......Why not?

john5153

Re: Smackboard.......Why not?

Post  john5153 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

lucky0644 wrote:i forgot to post on this site, but i was gone from friday and just returned today. im sure i got my ass kicked in recruiting....

but just so everyone knows i'll be keeping up with everyone now

lol who are u again? need to take your recruits since the only good ones are 5 and 4 stars.... ratings on the recruits burns me soo much i know i wont join more than 2 leagues.....

lucky0644

Post  lucky0644 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm

notre dame, but im back now
    Egnited
    Admin

Post  Egnited on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 pm

My bad on the recent inactivity...been super busy with work. I'll get my game in tonight

lucky0644

Post  lucky0644 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 am

ok...maybe someone can help me.

obviously i am doing my own off-line franchise (i assume everyone is), but i am having difficulty with bad rated teams.
    i blow out the georgia's, usc's, etc....

but the uab's, akron's, etc....have taken me to double O.T. twice and can seemingly score at will. i don't change my gameplay vs. bad teams, but they throw like 70% and their running backs break like 12 tackles a game.

IT IS SOOOOO FRUSTERATING!!!! AND MAKES NO SENSE.

I try and blitz their qb and he gets hot. i back off and he has ALL DAY. and their freakin' defense is killin me. my rb averages about 4 ypc vs bad teams and i don't even come close to throwing 50%.
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 am

i have no idea what happened but everyone has to play their week 8 games again, even though it will show that we are in week 9.
    john5153

Post  john5153 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 pm

lucky0644 wrote:ok...maybe someone can help me.

obviously i am doing my own off-line franchise (i assume everyone is), but i am having difficulty with bad rated teams.
    i blow out the georgia's, usc's, etc....

but the uab's, akron's, etc....have taken me to double O.T. twice and can seemingly score at will. i don't change my gameplay vs. bad teams, but they throw like 70% and their running backs break like 12 tackles a game.

IT IS SOOOOO FRUSTERATING!!!! AND MAKES NO SENSE.

I try and blitz their qb and he gets hot. i back off and he has ALL DAY. and their freakin' defense is killin me. my rb averages about 4 ypc vs bad teams and i don't even come close to throwing 50%.

shit in my navy dynasty, i have trouble with ALL the team.... but they get too much time if you dont blitz on the game... and if you bring it.... they all seem to be peyton most of the time... glad they fix the progression and overalls because before that, most of the recruits you would get would have awr in the 40's and you could see the difference in them breaking on balls and things like that.....
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Since Madden is out and the MXL is going to be starting up, should we have set advance days? Wed and Sun? Once a week?
    john5153

Post  john5153 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 am

it doesnt matter to me.... say htown told me he was "done with ncaa" and you could boot him
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:43 am

that's cool. it didn't seem that htown liked it that much anyway.
    john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:31 am

let me know when i can play.... if you dont see this message and you advance before i can play... its all good.... did you ever decide to go to sunday and wednes?
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 am

you should be able to play now, i booted htown, or so i think.
    john5153

Post  john5153 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 pm

congrats pwn, i didnt even realize how much implications were involved in our game.... good shit... me and highlight just had one that could have rivaled that one... i threw a td with no time left but it was like a 30 yarder one on one streak....... could have gone either way too.....
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm

thanks man, that was a huge game between us and I'm glad you beat Highlight to avoid BCS controversy. LOL

I am also recruiting some new players since most of the guys have quit playing since Madden came out.
    Egnited
    Admin

Post  Egnited on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:01 am

yeah sorry.....just with playing the CPU so much and work getting busy and Madden I really didn't have time to get more involved. If you can get it set up to where we're playing mostly human opponents I'd be down, but with the current set up I'm just too busy =(
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Egnited wrote:yeah sorry.....just with playing the CPU so much and work getting busy and Madden I really didn't have time to get more involved. If you can get it set up to where we're playing mostly human opponents I'd be down, but with the current set up I'm just too busy =(

That's always been the goal for the second season was to play more human controlled teams than the CPU. Even I got bored but definitely made the Big 12 Championship game more exciting.
    john5153

Post  john5153 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am

pwn3dvill3 wrote:
    Egnited wrote:yeah sorry.....just with playing the CPU so much and work getting busy and Madden I really didn't have time to get more involved. If you can get it set up to where we're playing mostly human opponents I'd be down, but with the current set up I'm just too busy =(

That's always been the goal for the second season was to play more human controlled teams than the CPU. Even I got bored but definitely made the Big 12 Championship game more exciting.

on the cool, i just like recruiting.... it seems to play TOTALLY DIFFERENT online to me than madden..... for me it seemed slower both games...... in reaction even though i didnt notice any real lag....... hurt me in both games..... but it was some great games that had me on the edge the whole 4th and u cant complain about that.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:55 am