NCAA X League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCAA X League

Online PS3 NCAA 11 Dynasty

3 posters

Slider Set

kalahui12

Slider Set Empty Slider Set

Post  kalahui12 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 am

We should think of a sliders as a league.. Sometimes the CPU can put up a fight, but were all pretty good players that for yhe most part, capable of blowin the CPU out...
    I was thinking maybe throw out suggestions and see if others agree..?
    first suggestion for sliders... Up CPU Run Blocking/Ability a notch or two..
    Egnited
    Egnited
    Admin

Slider Set Empty Re: Slider Set

Post  Egnited Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 am

I agree 100% and made a post asking pwn3d if you can do custom sliders in a dynasty.

Man coverage definitely needs to be turned down a bit, especially on the Heisman level. I have no problem with it on AA, but it's just nuts on Heisman
    kalahui12

Post  kalahui12 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 am

On heisman the computer just straight up cheats to keep up, its like they know youre exact play no matter the situation or if u call an audible... its quite ridiculous if u ask me
    pwn3dvill3
    pwn3dvill3

Post  pwn3dvill3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 pm

yeah I was looking last night at the sliders, I can change them but I want to do some research on Operation Sports to see what they are using there.
    kalahui12

Post  kalahui12 Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

I tried a bunch of Sliders over at OS, theres a varsity set (playmakers) that makes the game feel very nice but there were complaints about players not playing to their ratings, but I didnt do to much digging into that theory..

There were also some AA sliders that I used that when I played as Hawaii against Wisconsin, that the CPU absolutely demolished my run D... which would probably happen in real life.. then i plaued a few games of evenly matched teams and Won some comfortably, won some tigh ones and actually lost a couple...I ended up tryimg some other decent sets but none as good as the one I just mentioned.. problem is, I forgot what set it was!! DOH!!!
    Egnited
    Egnited
    Admin

Post  Egnited Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah I'd love to get a slider set going for next year...just sucks that my 2 star WRs and some great defensive players will all be long gone by then! I'll do some reading over there at OS as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 pm